Holistic therapy that treats the whole person on multiple levels.
(click links above to read more about each)
For those who want to address pain, injury, anxiety, want to get back in balance mentally and physically, or simply wish to reduce stress, unwind, and relax. I bring all of my knowledge and experience to the table to support you in getting the results you want.
Especially helpful when seeking to address:
- stress relief to better handle life circumstances
- chronic pain, such as neck pain, shoulder pain, low back pain, hip pain
- balance problems, unstable movement
- left/right imbalance
- pelvic imbalance
- shoulder pain and dysfunction
- low back pain and dysfunction
- nerve pain, such as sciatica, carpal tunnel
- tendinitis, TMJD, and more!
- water retention and bloating
- scar tissue and/or adhesions that cause pain and limit mobility
- injury or post-surgery bodywork
I will design a session just for you that is therapeutic, pleasant, and relaxing
My experienced and knowledgeable hands are soothing and nurturing, and know just what to do to support your wellness goals. Most clients go into a deep meditative state of relaxation during their treatments. They get up off the table with better posture, less pain, and feeling easier in their bodies with a wonderful sense of inner harmony. Their symptoms are usually immediately improved, and are likely to be significantly better within 3-5 sessions.
When beginning therapy to resolve a particular issue, three initial sessions are recommended, then follow-up as needed.
This gives time for your body to respond to the treatments and for you to see that the therapy is making a difference. We work together to make sure you are getting the results you want. More than three sessions may be needed, but we will make that decision together after evaluating your progress.